- Company: Holst Architecture
- How did you first hear about CREW Portland?
- Former member
- What motivated you to join CREW Portland?
- Networking, Be a voice for women in Commercial Real Estate
- How did you get here?
- I've spent the past 33 years in construction and development in Portland. Starting in land use planning, moving to construction and finally working in architecture.
- Tell us something we didn't know about you?
- I'm a native Portlander married to a native Portlander. I'm a beach bum, spending 25% of my time at the Oregon Coast. And I love the Raiders.
- If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
- Loyal, fun, hardworking
- Favorite Travel Destination?
- Mallorca, Spain
- What is one goal you would like to achieve through CREW?
- Meeting new women and making true connections.