About CREW Portland
Sharing Knowledge and Creating Networks
CREW Portland, the local chapter of the national CREW Network, was established in 1992 as Women in Commercial Real Estate (WICRE). This dynamic organization is currently over 195 members strong and growing. Our members represent nearly all factions of the commercial real estate industry – from entrepreneurs to executives in some of the largest national companies.
Our mission is to create a forum for professionals in the commercial real estate industry whereby we share our respective knowledge and abilities through education and networking.
CREW Portland is a member organization of the CREW Network, a nationwide strategic alliance of local commercial real estate organizations.
Founded in 1989, CREW Network is the industry’s premier business networking organization dedicated to advancing the achievements of women in commercial real estate. Our 12,000 members represent nearly every discipline within the industry and are located in more than 75 major markets across North America.
CREW Network seeks to influence the success of the commercial real estate industry by focusing on fulfilling four key initiatives: business development, leadership development, industry research and career outreach.
CREW Network members are known for the quality they bring to the commercial real estate industry. With this large diverse network, our members have the resources to create new and different ways of structuring deals, to focus on the bottom line, and to inspire others to work as a team to get the job done.
- Creating Opportunities — At CREW Network, we create opportunities for our members to work together.
- Training, White Papers & Studies — We author leading industry white papers and conduct important benchmark studies to inform the industry. We provide cutting-edge leadership training to help build effective leaders.
- National Recognition Program — We know that advancement is often based on being recognized outside our companies, and we provide a national recognition program to promote the extraordinary achievements of women in the industry.
- Giving Back — We offer a way for our members to give back to their communities and to build their networks through programs that help educate young women through our college scholarships; UCREW, our university outreach initiative; and our high school CREW Careers program.
- Mentoring — Because we know that women who have a mentor are twenty percent more likely to achieve upward career moves, we provide our eMentoring program.
- Creating Relationships — We are a network of commercial real estate professionals that understands that women-owned businesses choose financial products and services based on their relationships with these providers.
- Commercial Real Estate Leader — CREW Network is widely recognized as a leader in commercial real estate and an affiliation with CREW Network indicates the highest level of professional qualification for our members.
We have different levels of sponsorship to suit your budget and your advertising needs.
Find out about the benefits of membership and how you can contribute to the network.