Membership in CREW
Thank you for exploring membership in CREW!
Your CREW Portland membership, which also includes membership in CREW Network, will compliment other real estate organizations by providing instant access to members of all disciplines throughout the commercial real estate industry at local, regional, national and international levels
Watch the video below to hear what our members have to say about CREW.
CREW Portland welcomes three categories of membership:
Annual Dues $425*
Professionals with five or more years experience and be currently involved in a substantially full-time position with primary responsibility in one or more of the qualified fields of commercial real estate. Click here for a list of Qualified Fields.
Annual Dues $400*
Those with less than five years of professional experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate.
Annual Dues $500*
Someone currently employed in a field that provides a product to the commercial real estate field
Starting October 1, 2023 new members can join for 15 months for the price of 12. Dues are through 12/31/2024.
Regular Members – $425 | Associate Members (under 5 years in CRE) – $400 | Affiliate – $500
* 4-8 Members, Annual Dues $335 each | 9 or more Members, Annual Dues $275 each
Local Member Benefits:
- Special Member pricing at all CREW Portland events.
- Attendance at “Members Only” events.
- International membership in the CREW Network including more than 10,000 members in more than 70 major markets across North America.
- Listing in Portland and international directories, providing instant connection to professionals nationwide.
- Attendance at CREW Network meetings/conventions at special member pricing.
- Access to the International CREW Job-Bank, a valuable, real-time web resource for posting and searching professional positions.
CREW Network members represent nearly every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
- Average 14 years of commercial real estate experience
- Nearly 76 percent are presidents, CEOs, partners or senior managers of their companies
- Nearly 90 percent hold college or graduate degrees
- 60 percent report annual incomes in excess of $100,000
- 72 percent have given a referral to another member in the last 12 months
- 54 percent reported receiving a referral from another member in the last 12 months
75% of CREW members
Are CEO’s, partners or senior managers of their companies
48% of CREW members
Have more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience
60% of CREW members
Report annual incomes in excess of $100,000