- Company: Marcus & Millichap
- How did you first hear about CREW Portland?
- Elizabeth Davis
- What motivated you to join CREW Portland?
- Networking, Business Development, Career Advancement, Meet Inspiring People, Volunteer, Be a voice for women in Commercial Real Estate
- How did you get here?
- My career path started in a marketing roll for an event planning company. After maximizing my skill set in that position, I took an opportunity to learn sales at a high end health club. I worked my way into management and within a few short years found myself running a large club as the youngest General Manager ever hired. Wanting to capitalize on my potential in sales, I left the health and fitness industry and started as an Associate Broker at Marcus & Millichap. After seven years, I was asked to interview for the Sales Manager position in Portland. Today, I'm the second female sale manager in company history.
- Tell us something we didn't know about you?
- I played soccer in the WPSL and coached with F.C. Portland for ten years.
- If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be?
- Committed | Confident | Creative
- Favorite Travel Destination?
- What is one goal you would like to achieve through CREW?
- Increasing connections with likeminded women.