CREW Network Scholarship Deadline April 30
The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports future female leaders as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. With the help of its generous donors and Scholarship Endowment Founders, CREW Network Foundation will give twenty five (25) $5,000 academic scholarships to young women in 2020.
25 CREW Network Foundation scholars will receive:
- $5,000 USD (or CAD equivalent) for tuition and books
- Paid internship opportunity (summer of 2021)
- Complimentary CREW Network student at-large membership (18 months)
- Complimentary registration to the 2020 CREW Network Convention
You will be eligible for a CREW Network Foundation scholarship if you are:
- a female
- not a previous recipient of a CREW Network Foundation scholarship
- a full-time junior, senior or graduate student (2020-2021 academic year)
- a student with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- a citizen of the United States or Canada
- enrolled at an accredited college or university
- focusing your study in one or more of CREW Network’s Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate
Click here for more information.