Thank you for exploring membership in CREW!
Your CREW Portland membership, which also includes membershp in CREW Network, will compliment other real estate organizations by providing instant access to members of all disciplines throughout the commercial real estate industry at local, regional, national and international levels.
CREW Portland welcomes three categories of membersip:
Effective Nov. 1 - Join and receive 14 months for the price of 12
Regular | Professionals with five or more years in the real estate industry | Annual Dues $315
Affiliate | Those with less than five years of professional experience in the real estate industry and other businesses who provide product/services to the industry | Annual Dues $315
Student | Actively working toward a degree in the real estate fields. Local membershiip only. | Annual Dues $50
Local Member Benefits:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Industry Information and Networking
- Personal and Professional Development
- Special Member pricing at all CREW Portland events.
- Invitations to "Members Only" events.
- International membership in the CREW Network including more than 8,000 members in 76 major markets across North America.
- Listing in Portland and international directories, providing instant connection to professionals nationwide.
- CREW Network members represent nearly every discipline within commercial real estate including law, brokerage, leasing, property management, finance, title/escrow, development, corporate real estate, asset management, engineering and more.
Attendance at CREW Network meetings/conventions at special member pricing.
Access to the International CREW Job-Bank, a valuable, real-time web resource for posting and searching professional positions.
- Average 14 years of commercial real estate experience
- Nearly 76 percent are presidents, CEOs, partners or senior managers of their companies
- Nearly 90 percent hold college or graduate degrees
- 60 percent report annual incomes in excess of $100,000
- 72 percent have given a referral to another member in the last 12 months
- 54 percent reported receiving a referral from another member in the last 12 months
75% of CREW members are CEO's, partners or senior managers of their companies
48% of CREW members have more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience
60% of CREW members report annual incomes in excess of $100,000
Membership by Specialty (Nationally)
Law = 17.56%
Brokerage/Sales = 11.96%
Property/Facility Management = 7.16%
Finance = 6.99%
Construction = 5.84%
Title/Escrow = 4.68%
Marketing/Business Development = 4.61%
Architecture = 4.44%
Real Estate Development = 4.23%
Accounting = 3.96%
Interior Design/Space Planning = 3.78%
Commercial Lending = 3.58%
Consulting - 3.54%
Asset Management = 3.22%
Engineering = 3.15%
Corporate Real Estate = 2.54%
Appraisal = 2.39%
Economic Development / Public Sector = 1.99%
Environmental Planning = 1.36%
Investment Management = 1.13%
Acquisitions / Dispositions = 1.03%
Other = 0.84%